Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wut da freak!?

Time Readers Vote Zelda Creator Most Influential of '08
Shigeru Miyamoto wins the popular vote in a landslide. Stephen Colbert gets third place, too!


 Time readers voted Shigeru Miyamoto, famed Nintendo designer, as the most influential person of 2008. It's honestly a little ridiculous, but I imagine it can be traced back to the popularity of Wii Sports and the Wii itself. Check out the results at Time's website here.

To Samm: I haven't played Mario Kart Wii yet, but reviews have been really positive. It's supposed to be really good and a lot of fun. Check it out and let me know what you think because I'll probably end up getting it!

Who do you think was the most influential person this past year, for better or worse?

1 comment:

samm said...

My son and his friends, including his girlfriend, thinks it's great. They love the steering wheel. Interestingly, his friend hid the most recent grand theft auto from his parents. Have you seen it? I find that Bill Moyers is quite influential in that he makes you see things in a different light.