Sunday, May 4, 2008

Barina's Got a Blog

Barina Boxkid
My best bud just started his blog, def check out.

Hey everyone, just wanted to give some props to muh bud Barina, who I've spoken of several times on da hallowed halls of dese pages. Barina just started a blog at boxlande.blogspot.com , so please check it out. Have some laughs, have fun, and be good. He's irreverent but it's top notch stuff. Check in with him and leave him nice comments as he builds up a backlog of postings. 

For those that don't know him, I won't say much except to say that Barina is my best friend and he lives across the street from me. We have somewhat similar senses of humor and share a couple interests. 

What's your take?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.... thats all i have to say

Noelle said...

odd.
like you.
but creative.
again like you.

haha, so are you going to art school? did you decide?

samm said...

I just read the blog. And, once again, it shows that anyone can write anything anytime